Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Out of town..

Oh my God... I am going to the province together with my mom and bro later at 3am. This is unexpected. My cousin is getting married. I hope to enjoy the vacation for two days. I couldn't bring my laptop with me because i believe it would be a lot harder for me to find a hot spot to get connected through wi-fi, so it only means that i cannot update my blog in two days time but i'll make sure to update as soon as i get back home, in addition, I will also post here some of the photos that i would be taken while in the vacation.
It has been a long while since i last visited Pangasinan, I am excited and at the same time worried to get bored.
May God bless Our trip.
Till next time.
Bye for now.

-Jr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and your undies are hot...this is not coming from a 80 yr old pedo either. I stumbled across your blog while looking through adbrite. I am not here to advertise but your blog has potential. You need to get more visitors. If you don't already know about this forum then go to http://forums.digitalpoint.com/ They have tips on increasing traffic. I am not advertising there site either to you they already have millions of users. Good luck hot little asian.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.