Monday, April 7, 2008

Nice place

I went to Tutuban Mall this afternoon together with my mom, it was my first time to be there, we really had fun together. She bought a lot of clothes and shoes but I didn't by anything for myself, I just enjoyed the place. The people around were very nice to me, I heard good compliments and they smiled at me. The Security Guards of the mall were really amazing! One of them asked me for how long I've been workin' out, I felt ashamed to response but I did.
For me, One of the best things we did was we when walked in the middle of the railroad and looked for fresh fruits. There were lots of vendors around selling different stuff. My mom and I really had a hard time to find grapes. One of the vendors said that they cannot afford anymore to sell grapes because it's quite expensive.
We got home at around 9pm. Exhausting but worth it. Unfortunately, We were not able to go to Church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

ABFORRO said...

A mother & son bonding together at the mall shopping is a great way to express how proud that we have a mother who brought us in this world. It is a moment to cherish. I appreciate the closeness..