Friday, March 28, 2008

Going back to school again..

Been busy these past few days and the following days, I have to fix every thing for my enrollment this year. I'm going to study again with another course, I'm so excited and at the same time nervous. How I wish I gain a lot of friends at school. I hope to overcome and pass all trials.
I will make sure to continue my workout and my everyday routine eventhough i'm studying already.
I will bring my laptop in school to update my Blog and other Websites regularly with the help of Wi-fi.
I will keep on posting tips about Bodybuilding, weight-gain, weight-loss and some other stuff.

Hope you support me always.

-Jr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

hi can we be frnds? ur so cool. i just love it. 09289994403