Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tips on how to make your own energy drink!

Through my own findings, i found out that at the comfort of my own place I would discover something that would give me more energy and gain weight/muscle (must workout at the same time) yet cheaper other than buying some energy drink on the market that will cost you a lot.

Here's how:
Provide 1 egg yolk (raw)
1 glass of milk (fresh milk or evaporated milk (1/4 evap and 3/4 glass of water))
2 tablespoonfull of sugar.

Mix them together. Stir well.

I have tested that energy drink and it really works well for me. It gives you more energy than any other energy drinks.

Try it everytime you will workout or everyday if you wish to gain weight then you will see the result.

Warning! Get rid of this Energy drink if you have High Cholesterol Level. Consult your physician first.

-Jr

3 comments:

Too little Too late said...

hi Jr i am Jose Migo i am your fan . can you pls give me comments on my blog builder96.blogspot.com/ pls leave a comment
thx your fan Jose migo . P.S
can you pls tell me some lose weight and gain muscle tips . i bought Hip Hop abs is it good pls comment me thx bye

Miguel said...

hi i am your fan in friendster
i read you blogs and i think its good
can you pls tell me some lose weight then muscle gain tips pls visit me at miguel-bodybuildinglover.blogspot
i am sory if there are too little blogs byesbyes

Miguel said...

Ps i am jose migo