Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Energy Drink to Gain Weight!!

This Afternoon, I received an Email asking "I eat three times a day and more. But I never gain any weight! What's the best way to pack on the pounds? I'm 18, active"

Ok here's my suggestion for that:

A: Chances are you are not eating enough. Everybody, specially active peeople, needs more protein and energy. Try adding more calories to your usual daily intake.
Add two to three high-protein, high carbohydrate snacks between meals, such as peanut butter, dried fruit, cereal with milk, and cheese and crackers.
Just like me, when i was 18 years old, i weigh only 125 pounds, but after focusing with my eating habit and became concious with my body, i gained 75 pounds in two years time together with workout.
*Muscle & Weight-Gain drink?? Ok.

Mix in blender or stir well:
1 cup fresh milk
1 cup frozen yogurt
Fresh or frozen fruit.

Those extra calories won't magically turn into muscle, maybe some weight, yes.
Hit the gym at least three times a week. But i dont suggest the treadmill, mountain biking, and running if you wish to gain weight coz' it will only make you thin and fit.

Try Money from Blogging ok! It really works! Read some of my articles about that.

-Jr

1 comment:

AJ said...

kudos sa site mo pre..AYOS.

morepowerblogging! and powerbod :)

regards.
see u in my portal