Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lenten Season..

It's going to be a long week vacation. Most of us are all set to go out of town and ready to enjoy. But make sure not to forget the true meaning of this week, it's not the enjoyment but to commemorate the last week of the earthly life of Jesus Christ culminating in his crucifixion on Good Friday and his resurrection on Easter Sunday.

In this week of non-working holiday, be cautious of what you eat if you wish to stay or be fit and healthy. Let's sacrifice, repent and get rid of meat products like pork and beef.

If You'd ask me where i would be this week, i would just stay home together with my family, we want the lenten season to be solemn, instead. So i could still update my Blog daily. For your info, my birthday is on March 22nd (Black Saturday). It seems to be sad but i'm much happier to celebrate on that day, i want to experience something unusual. I love seafoods (rich in protein, iodine and iron). I love to eat more seafoods this week! :)

Try Blogging this holy week! It works!!

-Jr

No comments: