Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Exhausting workout...

Just got home from gym, pretty tired and at the same time, starving.. I wasn't able to have my dinner.. really bad.. Still dunno what am i going to eat, it's either vegetables or steak. whatever... But before anything else i make sure to check my Web sites first and update my blog. I have received a lot of messages in my Friendster account asking how to gain weight and they're interested about "Money from Blogging". Don't worry guys, coz' i'll post a lot about the two topics. I've just uploaded the video of Mel & Joey episode. Unbelievable?? Believe it.
Don't hesitate to ask any question and I will answer it as soon as possible here in my blog. So do visit my blog regularly for updates.
Thanks.

-Jr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.